Isabel cookYes, glaucoma will cause light sensitivity because of the unstable pressure at the eyes. You should have the good rest for the eyes, not sitting in front of the computers or tv for a long time. You need to use the eye drops to release the symptom of light sensitivity. You could do the warm compress to make the eyes feel comfortable.03/15/2013
CHENEYYes, it can. When a person has acute glaucoma, the fluid inside his vitreous body will build up and creates pressure.The intraocular pressure goes up constantly or continuously which result in damage to some organs and visual function. What you can do: 1.You can wear sunglasses to protect your eyes from ultraviolet rays when outdoors. 2.You can take drugs following the doctor's prescription. 3.You may need a surgery on your eyes when necessary.03/19/2013
ConnorWell, yes glaucoma can just lead to light sensitivity in your eyes, so you should be careful about it. Generally speaking, glaucoma is a serious eye disorder in which the fluid inside of the eye builds up, creating pressure. And when it occurs, it will lead to some symptoms, such as severe eye pain, blurred vision, even sensitivity to light. And you should know that light sensitivity, which is also called photophobia, is an unusual reaction to exposure to light, usually the sun. And when it occurs, it can be annoying and dangerous. So just have some medical care quickly.04/02/2013
- Does Glaucoma Cause Blindness?
- How do eye doctors test for glaucoma?
- How Does Diabetes Cause Acute Glaucoma?
- How Does Diabetes Cause Glaucoma?
- Will glaucoma lead to blindness?
- What color eyeshadow for hazel eyes?
- Does glaucoma affect depth perception?
- Does steroid eye drops cause glaucoma?
- Does glaucoma cause optic nerve damage?
- What does it feel like to have glaucoma?