MichelleWell, yes, flying can lead to eye pressure. As we know that if you take airplane you will make your eyes suffer from many difficult and dangerous problems, such as the eye strains. In other words, when you take the fly, there will have gravity, and it can give you a kind of pressure on your eyes, when it takes off. At that moment, it can just increase the eye pressure. So for some people who have taken some eye surgery, it can be dangerous to take a plane.12/06/2012
cherrytop7Yes, if you take the plane, your eye pressure will be increased. If you have no problems in the eyes, it is ok for you to take the plane. If you just take the lasik surgery not long time, you'd better not take the plane which may cause the sudden high eye pressure that can be damaged to your eyes.12/06/2012
crockettcastleIt seems that there is something wrong with your eyes. Sometimes, some particular diseases in relation to the eyes could lead to an increased eye pressure, making our eyes more serious. So, we should try to protect our eyes as much as possible because take a plane under such conditions would add some danger to your eye health. And generally speaking, doctors would advise you not to take a plane.12/07/2012
- What should eye pressure be?
- Can dehydration cause high eye pressure ?
- Can dehydration cause high eye pressure?
- Can eye pressure go up and down?
- Does eye pressure fluctuate?
- What does it mean to have high eye pressure ?
- Can i fly with high eye pressure?
- What is the best way to lower eye pressure?
- How to lower eye pressure without drops?
- Can acupuncture lower eye pressure?