RileyIn fact, for many fashionable people,plastic eyeglasses frames are good choice,because just wearing eyeglasses frames has become a trend of fashion now and plastic eyeglasses frames provide them an opportunity to satisfy their desire to seek after fashion with a little money.03/11/2015
AimeeThe plastic frame are much lighter than many other materials used to make eyeglasses frames. The weight of eyeglasses decides how much pressure the wearer's nose bridge has to bear. The less pressure on the nose bridge, the more comfortable the wearer will feel.so for someone who need more comfort,this kind of frame glasses will be the best choice.03/11/2015
cahekm_12bFrankly speaking, each kind of frame material has its own advantages and disadvantages. Different types of eyeglass frame materials can completely alter the look and function of eyeglasses. Each type of material has its own strengths and drawbacks. For many people, plastic eyeglass frames are the best choice because they are lightweight, stylish, and durable.Plastic frame materials are better suited for people with active lifestyles and vibrant personalities. These frames come in a variety of colors and styles, making them a creative option for eyewear. Plastic materials are also commonly used in performance and sport eyewear frames. Plastic performance frames are lightweight and durable, which is why they are favored by athletes and people who participate in outdoor and recreational activities.03/24/2015
- Wearing Glasses After Rhinoplasty / Nose Job
- Presbyopia and subsequent blurred distance vision after readers
- Having trouble adjusting to glasses
- Farsighted and Astigmatism-- Do I need different glasses for distance?
- Eye strain and headache after wearing glasses?
- Should I wear bi or multi focals with this prescription?
- Progressive lenses
- Pupillary Distance How to measure PD
- lensses with big plus
- Advanced Photochromic Lens