Arianna griffinSome children tolerate patching well whilst others find it difficult. Your support is vital in helping your child to accept the patching. In older children explain the reason for the patching. For younger children try to make the patching into a game.Try to keep your child occupied when the patch is on. Consider patching at nursery or school rather than at home. The orthoptic department has charts for you to take home to record the days when the patch is worn. We also have sheets for colouring and drawing when the patch is on. Your orthoptist will probably offer these to you but if not please ask, they can help to encourage your child to wear the patch.04/21/2015
- My eyes point different ways when I'm trying to sleep
- Blurry vision after working long hours.
- Blurry vision when working long hours.
- Can Episcleritis be caused by stress or anxiety?
- very weak eyesight
- Will myopia decrease the risk for later hyperopia?
- How is nearsightedness diagnosed?
- What are the dangers of wearing eyeglasses?
- What causes myopia?
- Why is decreasing myopia so important?