JessicaMaybe you can have them fixed. I suggest you to visit the optician who you bought your sunglasses from. They know your sunglasses better than other people. And there might be some extra screws in their shop. If they have, they can give you a new screw and fix your sunglasses.12/03/2013
650 Iwilei Road, Suite 210 Honolulu, HI 96817
- Is there a kind of sunglasses which can transform solor energy into electric energy?
- Do you know the hottest trends in eyewear for 2014?
- Can you tell me the difference between sunglasses for running and fishing?
- Why do blind people wear sunglasses?
- Where to buy glass sunglasses?
- what are the parts of a sunglass?
- What are the best sunglasses for macular degeneration?
- Is uv400 the same as polarized?
- Is uv400 enough?
- What does the mm on sunglasses mean?