EDGAR SchneiderShopko optical is a professional eyecare center with its own state-of-the-art optical lab in Wisconsin. I was told that their service is very good and the charge is reasonable. Show you their official website: http://www.shopko-optical.com/exams.php you can call and consult them any detailed information, make an appointment when you are suitable.10/16/2012
b0rkb0rkb0rkYeah, I was so lucky that I get the free eye exam at shoplp optical last year. At that time, it was happened to be the discount season. If you buy the pair of eyeglasses, you may get the free eye exam. You may ask their service department about the exact price and ask whether there is the discount activity this year.10/14/2012
AndreaShopko provides customers with quality merchandise and services from 1962. It focuses on customer lifestyles and satisfies customers' needs for various areas, including eye health. The Shopko eyecare centers provide complete eye care services, which include eye exams, contact lens fitting and diagnosis and treatment of eye disorders. In general, when you go to Shopko eyecare centers, the office visit fee is about 60 USD, and the cost of glasses and contacts would be at least 150 USD.10/17/2012
- When can you get a discount for an eye exam at lenscrafters without insurance?
- Does walmart vision center accept blue cross?
- Can an Eye Test Detect Liver Problems ?
- How often eyes checked ?
- How often should you have your eyesight checked?
- How often should you get an eye exam?
- What to expect at walmart optical for my eye exam?
- Can eye exam detect high blood pressure?
- Can an eye exam detect diabetes?
- Why do i get migraine after eye exam ?