garciaAlthough the nose drops have the similar role of getting the bacterium out of the room, your eyes will feel uncomfortable when you use the nose drops to put in the eyes. You should wash the eyes clearly and then use some warm compress to make the eyes feel comfortable. After a while, you could use the eye drops again.11/26/2012
walkingalone123Well, in my opinion, you should just wash your eyes as soon as possible, or it can just cuase eye infection in your eyes. As we know that nose drops are made of chemicals and it is also harmful to your eyes. If you do not care it quickly, it can be the irritants and finally lead to eye infection, red eyes. So just wash your eyes with clean water as soon as possible. And then you can just drop some eye drops into your eyes. And if your eyes turned to red, I will suggest you go and see the eye doctor as soon as possible.11/26/2012
Kaylee tuenerIt must be a mistake for you take your nose drop as eye drop, but you do not need to worry about it, it's not a serious problem, you just need flashing it out with much clean water since it happened. And if you find it until several days later, you'd better seek help from a doctor.11/26/2012
- What does pterygium look like?
- How to relieve eye pain caused by smokes?
- Is there any cure or help to COLOBOMA of the IRIS?
- Will hypertropia go away on its own?
- Why can I see circular particles that float around when I close my eyes?
- I have a squiggly line with lil round black spot on my eyes. Can you tell me what's this?
- Will smoking increase the risk and accelerate the development of cataracts, macular degeneration and optic nerve damages?
- dark brown spot on my eyes.
- Can you heal your eyes with Chinese medicine ?
- Can eye problems cause dizziness and headaches?