MILLYWell, generally speaking, it is possible to have bloodshot eyes after you have taken the eye surgery. As we know that after the surgery, your eyes will be sensitive and fragile, it is easy for your eyes to be infected by bacteria and allergies. When your eyes are infected by allergies, and it will lead to pink eyes, turn to red and bloodshot. For your situation, you can wear the eye patch to protect your eyes. Also, after the surgery, you should eat foods high in beta-carotene, Vitamin C and Vitamin E, such as garlic, onions, beans, vegetables, celery, seaweed, apples, carrots, tomatoes, turnips and oranges. Anyway, you should be careful about it.11/28/2012
emptyheadingWell, it seems that you have got blepharoplasty surgery recently. So, as a matter of fact, it is common for you to have bloodshot eyes after the surgery. Because it is one of the lasting impacts on your eyes. Typically, the bloodshot eyes would go away after a few days if you follow the directions and take some medical treatment. Of course it is normal, you simply need to comply with the doctor's advice and get some eye drops to help.11/29/2012
DanielYes, it normal to get bloodshot eyes after blepharoplasty surgery because of the unstable eye pressure. You should take good care of the eyes. You'd better keep the good diet for food and sleep. You could eat more food with vitamin C and A to make the eyes moisture. In addition, you should have good rest for the eyes.11/29/2012
- How to treat red and swollen eyes caused by a hit?
- I have red eyes for more than one week. It is normal?
- Why do my eyes turn red hours after removing contact lenses?
- How long should you rest your eyes after over-wearing contacts?
- Why do you have redness in your eyes when teething?
- How can you keep your eyes from turning red when you are drinking?
- What are the side effects of visine red eye drops ?
- How to get rid of popped blood vessels in your eyes?
- what causes itchy eyelids and red veins in the white part of your eyes?
- How to relieve red and itchy eyes after taking my contacts out?