Zachary eddyWell, yes, it is possible to have blurred vision after you have drunk coffee. Generally speaking, coffee will cause the body to recycle less water and nutrients resulting to less absorption of water and nutrients. We can say that drinking coffee causes your body to eliminate water and nutrients faster than normal pace. And then it will affect your eyes, leading to blurred vision. By the way, coffee contains caffeine and it can cause headaches and migraines which can result in visual symptoms such as temporary blind spots. If you consume too much caffeine, it can make the muscles in your eye start to spasm. So just be careful about it.12/17/2012
walkthruIt is not normal. Although the coffee has the stimulating role to irritate your nerves, it should not cause your blurry eyes. You'd better go to see the doctor and find the exact reason. Your eyes may get the infection because of the coming bacterium. You could use some eye drops to release your symptom firstly.12/12/2012
PRISCILLAWell, it seems that there is something wrong with your eyes. You should make sure that you will only have blurred vision after drinking coffee. It is absolutely abnormal because generally speaking, coffee would not give rise to that. But too much coffee indeed will not benefit our health. Ok,here is the deal, if you keep having blurred vision after drinking coffee, you just drink less. And if your blurred vision does not go away. You need to check your eyes.12/13/2012
- Why does wearing contacts make my eyes blurry when I go back to glasses?
- How to cure dry eyes, blurry vision and fibromyalgia?
- Why do I have a blurry vision when I have my contacts on?
- Why is my right eye getting blurry?
- What causes temporary vision blurry?
- Why is my vision blurry after i hit myself in the eye by mistake?
- Does blurry vision cause nausea?
- Can neck pain cause blurry vision?
- Can gout cause blurry vision ?
- What food causes blurry vision?