Richard M Fawcett
SteveYes, to some extent. Drinking doesn't make the situation of your pink eye worse, but it makes your eyes look even redder. As you drink, the alcohol makes your blood vessels expand and causes dehydration. As the blood vessels in your eyes expand, you have red eyes. What's worse, dehydration leads to dryness in eyes of whose symptom one is red eyes. Therefore, it's better for you not to drink before your pink eye recovers.04/19/2013
Danielle mayI don't think it's a good idea; drinking alcohol can cause red eye which I think may make your pink eye worse. Drink alcohol can higher your blood pressure and then give pressures to your eyes. I believe your eye needs rest and no irritation. Pink eye can last a few weeks and without proper caring, it will last longer. I suggest you not go drinking and smoking while you are in the process of recovering.04/22/2013
greenNo, it is not ok for you to drink alcohol when you get pink eyes which will make pink eyes get more serious because of the stimulation of the eyes. You need to have the good rest and keep the light diet to treat the pink eyes. You should not smoke or drink which will be bad for your eyes. You should eat more vegetables and fruits to make your eyes keep healthy and moisture.04/22/2013
- How to give yourself a fake pink eye?
- How long does pink eye take to go away on its own?
- How do you know if you have pink eye or allergies?
- How long does pink eye take to go away with antibiotics?
- Can You Have Pink Eye Without the Redness?
- What Are Some Home Remedies for Pink Eye?
- What Does Pink Eye Feel Like?
- What Are the Early Signs of Pink Eye in Children ?
- Does Lemon Juice Cure Pink Eye ?
- What Eye Drops Are Used for Pink Eye Treatment?