Mya harrisYes, you need to pass a vision test when you apply for a driver license or renew your license. The test must show that you have visual acuity of at least 20/40 based on the Snellen Visual Acuity Scale in either or both eyes with or without corrective lenses. You may take a vision test at a DMV office or your vision test results may be submitted to DMV. If you have low income, here I suggest you to take an eye exam at Walmart vision center which is much lower than the other independent optometrist. It will cost you around $50 to have a vision test. Hope this helpful.06/01/2015
- Hello! Is it normal for a myopia number to go from -2.45 --_ -3.50 (last checked my eyes 1 year ago)? I think the prescription the doctor gave me is too strong and I don't feel comfortable with my new lens.
- What does is mean 009 axis on my exam
- How often do you go to have your eye checked?
- where can I find places offering eye exam in Chicago?
- what kind of services should be a low-cost eye exam include?
- where can I find a low-cost eye exam?
- How much does an eye exam cost?
- Why do you need frequent eye examinations?
- Why back-to-school eye exams are so important?