Eric rupertIn order to solve your problem, the first thing you need to do is figure out what is the reason. There are so many possibilities to cause bulgy eyes. Firstly, it may be aroused by diseases such as thyromegaly. If so, you need to go to doctor and take medicine, As soon as your kill the disease, you eyes will look better. Secondly, myopia is also a common reason of bulgy eyes. In this situation, you may take a laser surgery to cure you myopia as well as bulgy eyes. The last possibility is that you get bulgy eyes from your genes. If so, no medical treatment will work and you shall consider about making up. There are a lot of ways to cover that. The easiest one is to wear a pair of frame glasses. You can choose stylish frame glasses to make yourself fashion. For girls, cat-eye shape glasses will make you sexy and attractive. For boys, round eye glasses make you a gentleman. And girls also do make-ups. Dark color eye shadow, colored contact lenses, eye lines, all of these will give you charming eyes. You can learn to make them works. By the way, try less light colored eye shadow; they will make your eyes like floating on your facing.11/01/2012
Debra HavelIf you want to make your eyes look less bulgy, you can try to use some remedies to reduce the bulgy eyes. Or you can try the best quick way-makeup to make your eyes look less bulgy. You can appropriate use your eyeliner, eye shadow and mascara to make our eyes look less bulgy. Remember to buy dark shades of brown or black when you choose eyeliner and eye shadow.11/01/2012
Ghassan S.I want to know the reason of slightly bulge that out from your eye socket. Usually, there has two way lead to this symptom, one is myopia even pseudomyopia, eyes fatigue will lead to these symptom. Take eyes exercise and massage will remit the symptom, even make up will help the appearance right away. The other reason may be hyperthyroidism, in this situation, I suggest you go to hospital to check the level of thyroxine, if it is, you would have some medicine which recommended by doctor to release asthenopia. The last reason of it is ethmoiditis, this one must cure by surgery.11/02/2012
- What is the effect of alcohol on the eye?
- Why is exercise good for my eyes?
- Will my eye astigmatisms go away at last? Will astigmatisms be inherited?
- Why do my eyes sensitive to light? And why can't focus well?
- How to relieve from high eye pressure and what is treatment?
- Do you have a gold ring around your eyes?
- What's it called when your eyes go out of focus randomly?
- What do zonules do in the human eye?
- I lost vision in my one eye trying to treat something, should I make the other eye match?
- Have you ever seen a bright purple light after you closed your eyes?