chokeyourthroatFood allergies have connection with eyesight. Sometimes it may lead to blurred vision. But this kind of sympton is not organic damage, so you don't worry about that.You should avoid taking food that caused allergies. When the food allergies are cured, your eyesight will be recovered.03/04/2013
GLORIABlurred vision can be caused by many problems, and allergies are one of them. Food allergies can cause fatigue, lethargy, drowsiness, apathy, hyperactivity, watery and itchy eyes, hearing loss and ear infections, blurred vision and so on. Tell the doctor about your condition, and have a blood test to find out what you are allergic to.02/25/2013
elstriderIn fact, the symptoms of food allergies to people are differ from each person. Some people with food allergy may suffer eczema, hay fever and slightly runny nose etc. But still some people may suffer a period time of blurred vision. Besides, dark eye circles, puffy eyes, fatigue, poor sleep and headaches may also happen to some people who got food allergy. If you have this problem, you'd better visit an doctor.02/25/2013
erickie6It is quite possible. We all know that allergies might cause conjunctivitis, which gives you swelling eyelids, sensitivity to light, pain in eyes and blurred vision. It is kind of emergency, so I suggest you to visit a doctor at once. Conjunctivitis refers the inflammation of conjunctiva which is the transparent protective covering on eyeball. Allergic conjunctivitis is very common and very possible. If the allergy is severe, it might cause breathing problem for swelling respiratory tract. It could be very dangerous. If treated properly, the symptoms can go away soon. Good luck to you.04/07/2013
- I am suffering from dizzy spells. But only my right eye blurs. How to relieve this ?
- Can Stress Cause Headaches and Blurred Vision?
- Can a sinus infection cause dizziness and blurred vision?
- How long does blurred vision last after a concussion ?
- How can high blood pressure cause blurred vision
- How long does bacterial pink eye last without treatment ?
- What causes blurred vision during migraine ?
- Can acid reflux cause blurred vision?
- Can carrots help improve blurred vision?
- Can seizures cause blurred vision ?