Christian scottEyes can be infected by fungus and bacteria, and please attach enough importance to eye infection because it will really go away with the time. Eye infection will cause aching, photophobia, lacrimation and so on, if you can't receive timely treatment, it will become worse and your eyesight will be affected seriously. The best choice is to see a doctor as soon as you can.03/29/2013
Alexia charlesIn general, eye infections can be caused by bacterium, and fungal agents. In most cases, eye infections can cure its own without treatment or with minimal treatment. In rare cases, they can be worsen and lead to more serious problems. At this time, you had better go to see a doctor and get proper treatment and take some medicine. Generally speaking, eye infections are not dangerous, but if it can not resolve itself you should seek the advice of an eye doctor. In most cases, eye infection can be cured through home remedy. For example, eye infection can be eased by compresses, eye drops, creams, or antibiotics and so on. In order to avoid eye infection, we should notice our living habits. 1: Keep your hands clean and avoid touching your eyes with your hands. 2: Don not share towel, contact lenses and other things with others, because eye infection can spread from person to person. 3 :Protecting your eyes from sunlight, wind and bacterium.03/29/2013
Alexander davidI suggest you to go to see the doctor. Thus your eyes will get recovery soon with the professional treatment. However if you do not have time to go to see the doctor, you could use some eye drops with anti-inflammation to release the symptom. You could also use the warm compress as the good home remedy to make your eyes get healthy.04/01/2013
- Help!!! My dog licks the nose of my baby. Will this cause an eye infection?
- What Causes Bacterial Eye Infections?
- Can You Wear Contacts When You Have an Eye Infection?
- How Long Can a Viral Eye Infection Last?
- Can eye infections spread to brain?
- Can humans catch eye infections from dogs?
- How to cure an eye infection ?
- How to treat eye infection at home?
- what are the long term effects of eye infection?
- Can saliva cause eye infection?