walkingcaineMilk is abundant in proteins, calcisum, and water, drinking moderate amount of milk is to some extent to your eyes, because it can supplement water to your eyes, and the proteins and calcium therein are also necessary nutrients to the eyes. When people are swimming, it is quite easy for the human boby including the eyes to lose much water and consume energy. Milk will allow your eyes to get adequate nutritions after swimming. In addition, milk possesses the function of skin whitening, enhancing the immunity, as well as relieving pressure and fatigue. Swimming can sometimes make the eyes feel dry or fatigue, moderate amount of milk therefore can help reduce this kind of condition.04/22/2013
Isabel cookYes, milk will do something good for eyes after swimming because of moisture role. At the same time, milk will be helpful for the body health. You should wear the swimming goggles during swimming which could protect your eyes from the water in the pool. After swimming, you could do the warm compress to make your eyes feel comfortable and moisture.04/22/2013
- What is the effect of alcohol on the eye?
- Why is exercise good for my eyes?
- Will my eye astigmatisms go away at last? Will astigmatisms be inherited?
- Why do my eyes sensitive to light? And why can't focus well?
- How to relieve from high eye pressure and what is treatment?
- Do you have a gold ring around your eyes?
- What's it called when your eyes go out of focus randomly?
- What do zonules do in the human eye?
- I lost vision in my one eye trying to treat something, should I make the other eye match?
- Have you ever seen a bright purple light after you closed your eyes?