chocolate_cuteWell, it seems that you have to face such kind of things due to your work environment. So, as a matter of fact, such things such as poop particles contain something like bacteria and if your eye are constantly exposed to them, you are possibly going to get pink eyes but it could nt be deadly. So, my advice for you is that you should get some goggles to prevent the particles from getting into your eyes. In a word you should be very careful about what you do, and better yet, try to change clean clothes each time.10/10/2012
Isabelle duncanWhen the pupil becomes bigger when seeing things, the eyes will let more light come in and the retinal blood vessels may get more bloodshot. If this happen a lot, the pink eyes may appear. Through the dust, sand or other bad environment with bacterium, the eyes may easily get the pink eyes. You'd better wear the goggles to get rid of the dust to protect the eyes.10/10/2012
walker8016Yes, poop particles, virus as well as bacteria can cause pink eye. Pink eye, also called conjunctivitis, is inflammation of conjunctiva inside the eyelid. Your eyes look red and feel ache and wet. There are three types of conjunctivitis: viral conjunctivitis, bacterial conjunctivitis and allergic conjunctivitis. All of them are infectious, so you had better to stay at home till get heal. The treatment period depends on your situation. The longest period will not exceed 2 weeks. The best way is to contact your doctor, and he will prescribe eye drops for the treatment. Poop particles are anywhere, like in bathroom. When you flash a toilet, poop particles fly into the air. For this reason, you know how important to wash hands after go to the restroom.10/10/2012
- How to give yourself a fake pink eye?
- How long does pink eye take to go away on its own?
- How do you know if you have pink eye or allergies?
- How long does pink eye take to go away with antibiotics?
- Can You Have Pink Eye Without the Redness?
- What Are Some Home Remedies for Pink Eye?
- What Does Pink Eye Feel Like?
- What Are the Early Signs of Pink Eye in Children ?
- Does Lemon Juice Cure Pink Eye ?
- What Eye Drops Are Used for Pink Eye Treatment?