Bridget CYes, the arnica gel can remove the dark circles under your eyes. Arnica gel is a kind of the composite distributed in northern America. It contains plant essential oil content. It is a kind of treatment of blood stasis, damage and healing herbs. It has many functions, such as reducing the dark circles under the eyes, soften the skin, increase the blood circulation, eliminate the scar and blood stasis if used in a long time. If you have the dark circles under the eyes because of the lack of sleep and other reasons, you could try to use the arnica gel.10/25/2012
Leah CrowEveryone here keeps saying that dark circles under the eyes are from lack of sleep. That is actually not true. In most cases dark circles under the eyes are "allergy shiners". The best way to get rid of them is take a 24 hr allergy pill or stay away from whatever you are allergic to. Arnica gel can help, so long as you are not allergic to the plant, which most people are not.04/15/2013
Sara scottYes. Arnica gel is along with vitamin K, horse chestnut and other ingredients can help people reduce dark circles. But i never try it. So, maybe you can have a try. Besides, Arnica gel is also useful for people with muscle aches from bruise. So, you can prepare some Arnica gel that may help you in your daily life. Good luck.10/23/2012
charlene1o2It is said that arnica is an herb that belongs to the sunflower family, and was used for reducing inflammation and pain, since it contains helenalin,as a kind of ingredient in anti-inflammatory treatments. As it is a kind of natural herb, and was also recommended for the relief of dark circles under eyes and other aging problems, I believe it is helpful in some ways. However, I must say, the best way to remove dark circle under eyes is : enough sleep, good diet , less drinking and smoking in a healthy lifestyle.10/24/2012
cha0s_engelYes, it can be good for dark circles under your eyes, but I can not say it can remove your dark circles. Many people are using the arnica gel which is rich in with vitamins. So they are supposed to strengthen blood vessels and make them less noticeable. So maybe you can have a try. But on the other hand, you also should know that dark circles are usually caused by lack of sleep. And it can be a signal that you are getting old. So maybe you should just try your best to have a good rest. So that it can disappear.10/25/2012
- What vitamins should I take to get rid of dark circles?
- How to relieve dark circles, edema and wrinkles under your eyes that caused by anxiety ?
- What Is the Best Way to Get Rid of Dark Circles Under Your Eyes?
- How to Get Rid of Dark Circles Under Eyes for Men Naturally ?
- What Is the Best Natural Way to Get Rid of Dark Circles?
- How to Get Rid of Dark Circles Under My Eyes Naturally and Fast?
- Is Preparation H Good for Dark Circles under Eyes?
- what is the best way to get rid of dark circles under eyes
- How Can I Remove Under Eye Dark Circles ?
- what causes dark circles and bags under the eyes?