miguel gaytanA lot of modern office men have the problems like you. The reason why your eyes feel burn when you look at the computer is due to the radiation from the computer. You need to have the good rest for the eyes. At the same time, you need to use the eye drops to release the symptom. The warm compress could also be the good choice.03/18/2013
JerryThis is normal that when you look at the computer for too long a time without a good rest for your eyes. First of all, it is because that you do not allow your eyes to get adequate rest, so the muscles of the eyes have always been at a condition of tension and feel aching. Besides, the blood vessels, owing to your continuous working with computer, have got congestion and make your eyes feel burn and swelling pain. Secondly, your eyes have always been looking at the computer which will lead to dry eyes. The radiation of the computer screen and the radiator of the computer will make your eyes accelerate the water evaporation of your eyes, both inside the eyes and the skin around the eyes. Therefore, your eyes feel burn when you look at the computer. To reduce, you should pay attention to have a rest when you have read or worked for about an hour or half, use some eye drops and do some eye exercises. Eat more foods that are rich in vitamin E which is good for your eyes.03/18/2013
Arianna walkerAll right , according to what you said, I can see that there is something wrong with the way you work. Because computer screens would give out harmful rays to your eyes, and during our business hours, our eyes also need time off to rest , so you should take some breaks at intervals to avoid making your eyes strained. Also, try to get some green tea and vitamin pills. And you should get adequate rest on time.03/21/2013
- What can you do to help protect your eyes when using a computer?
- What are computer glasses?
- How to take care of your eyes when using the computer?
- Are computer glasses necessary?
- Can you wear computer glasses over contacts?
- What are the best lenses for computer glasses?
- What are computer glasses side effects?
- Are computer glasses worth buying?
- What can we benefit from computer eyeglasses?
- What are fashion style of computer glasses for women?